With Urban Design Options originality is key, we use a lot of photo realistic effects to create shapes and backgrounds, such as compositing a photograph of concrete with a solid color to create a bluish stone texture. The Fonts will typically use sharp angles but instead of just right angles you will find slants as well, we think this implies motion and inertia. The Fonts will sometimes be deteriated in some way which is also creating texture. Urban and Elegant Design Options are similar, but Urban choosers take more risks, here they are no rules to design, just as long as it works. Stationary will usually be encased or iconic and the Animation is usually very flashy and up tempo.
- Urban Color Combinations:darkness, hotness, silver, electric
- Urban Font Groups:blocky, deteriorated, foreign
- Urban Object Arrangements:triangular, square, oval style
- Urban Logo Styles:Vector Shape, IconBased, Cut-out shape, 3D
- Urban Background Styles:texture, spotlight, photomask,
- Urban Stationary Styles:Encased, Iconic
- Urban Animation Styles:morphing logo, 3Dturn, compose and decompose